- Print Head: Single extrusion
- Print Head temperature: Up to 245°C /473°F
- Maximum Build Volume: 720 mm x 450mm x 600 mm
- Layer Thickness:Internal Storage: 8GB – if configured mounts in the operator’s PC as an external drive
- 200 microns | 0.2 mm (medium print)
- 300 microns | 0.3 mm
- 400 microns | 0.4mm
- Weight(without spool) : 32kg
- Height: 1100 mm
- Width: 750 mm
- Depth: 820 mm (Base 600mm)
- High Quality PLA filaments recommended.
- 5kg Spools are available on request
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (Biodegradable/Renewable)
Morgan printers come with Simplify3D® software. Simplify3D® converts your 3D digital files into build-able model files, and controls the system via the built in Machine Control Panel
- Simplify3D® Software is an electronic download that is emailed following your purchase.
- The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
- System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.
- Morgan input rating: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.2A
- Backup battery option available: 7.2AH sealed lead-acid. Will keep system printing for up to an hour while user finds alternative power source.
- Room Temperature: 16-30° C
- Level workspace
- Dry workspace environment
- One year warranty for non-commercial use
- 60 day warranty for commercial use
- Extended warranty can be purchased within the valid warranty period.
- Maintenance contracts are available.
- Printing heads are covered under a repair exchange policy