Creality Ender-5 Pro 3D Printer
Boksburg Store : 2 In Stock
- The Creality Ender-5 Pro is an upgrade from the popular Ender-5 3D Printer. This Pro version received an upgraded controller board, upgraded extruder, improved frame assembly and improved Y-axis drive mechanism. The controller board now features ultra-quite TMC stepper drivers to reduce noise and make the stepper motors run silky smooth. The extruder was upgraded to the aluminium Creality dual gear extruder for extra grip. This makes it easier for the printer to control the filament and improve print quality.
This printer is packed with features out of the box with a powerful heated bed to reach 110 Deg C in under 5 minutes, resume after power outage, magnetic printing surface and an upgraded Y-axis mechanism.
The printer is shipped in its flat state and requires basic assembly. Easy to understand instructions are provided.
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 300mm
- Max printing speed: 180mm/s
- Printing Resolution: 0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Standard)
- Max heated bed temperature: 125 Deg C
- Connection mode: SD card (Offline) or USB cable
- Compatible file format: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Slicing Software: Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify3D
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum power usage: 270W
- Compatible Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Wood, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nett Weight: 11.8kg
- Machine size: 552 x 485 x 510mm
- Shipping Weight: 14.2kg
- Shipping size: 610 x 570 x 345mm