Anycubic Wash & Cure Plus
Boksburg : 1 In Stock
After doing a print on a resin 3D printer, the printed part needs to be cleaned and post cured. This is where the Anycubic Wash & Cure Plus come in. The Wash & Cure Plus is the bigger brother of the Anycubic Wash & Cure 2.0. It features a bigger cure volume, stronger UV LEDs and a bigger wash tank.
The Wash & Cure station wash the part by circulating it in IPA or Monocure ResinAway to remove any exces resin. Then the part is post cured by slowly rotating it while iluminating it with UV light at the correct frquency. The result is perfect flawless parts.
This wash & cure station is ideal for bigger size resin printers, like the Anycubic Mono X and Creality LD-006.
- Machine properties: Wash and Cure Plus
- Control method: Screen with Control knob
- Rated power: 40W
- Input voltage: AC110/220V 50/60Hz
- UV lights wavelength: 405nm
- Time selection: 1-60min
- Machine size: 290mm(L) x 270mm(W) x 479mm(H)
- Washing size: 192mm(L) x 120mm(W) x 290mm(H)
- Curing size: 190mm(D) x 245mm(H)
- Weight: 6.5kg