Closed Loop Stepper motor with Driver, NEMA 23, 2.2Nm
Boksburg Store : 1 In Stock
- Closed loop stepper motor with driver used on 3D Printers, CNC machines and laser cutters. These motors will put your machine on the next level. This beauty of these motor is that they cannot miss a step because of the closed loop functionality. This means there is an encoder at the back of the motor which monitors the position of the motor and should the motor not be at the commanded position, then the stepper driver will correct for that. This also means that it is not required to use as strong motor as with an open loop system, when we replace an open loop stepper motor with a closed loop stepper, then we tend to half the torque of the motor to get the same performance. So if you put these motors on a 3D printer, then laser shifting is something of the past.
The second aspect that will increase your machine's performance is the top speed of these motors. These motors are about 3 times as fast as a standard stepper motor setup. The top speed is 1000 RPM under full load and 2000 PRM under no load. This means that if you connect these motors to a 10mm pitch ball screw, then the maximum feed rate will be around 20 meters per minute, which is lightning fast for CNC machines. This is why your machine will be on the next level!
These motors come with 3m of motor and encoder cable connected to it and a closed loop driver with each motor.
- Motor Size: NEMA 23
- Torque: 2.2Nm
- No Load top speed: 2000 RPM
- Full Load top speed: 1000 RPM
- Encoder: Mounted to motor
- Cables: 3 meter motor and encoder cables attached to motor
- Supply voltage: 16 - 70V DC
- Micro stepping: Can be set between 200 and 51200 steps/rev
- Motor Model Number: 57HSE2.2N-D24-3M
- Driver Model Number: HBS57