Creality CR-10 V3 3D Printer
Boksburg Store : -1 In Stock
- The Creality CR-10 V3 is the upgraded version from the popular CR-10s Pro V2. It now features a genuine E3D Titan direct drive geared extruder for even more crisp prints and those flexible and TPU filaments. The filament runout sensor and silent mother board also received upgrades from the version 2 to be able to embed the latest 3D printing technology.
A big addition is the new Caborundum glass printing bed. This was proven on the Ender-3 V2 as a very stable and reliable printing surface over a wide temperature range and has now been added to the CR-10 V3.
With a build volume of 300 x 300 x 400mm you can fit almost anything on this printer and with the advanced bed levelling, stable Mean Well power supply and power outage detection you don't have to worry about long print times while printing large objects.
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 400mm
- Max printing speed: 180mm/s
- Printing Resolution: 0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Standard)
- Max heated bed temperature: 100 Deg C
- Connection mode: SD card (Offline) or USB cable
- Compatible file format: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Slicing Software: Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify3D
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 5.9A
- Maximum power usage: 350W
- Compatible Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Wood, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Auto Bed Levelling: Optional
- Nett Weight: 11.5kg