ABS Filament, 1kg, 1.75mm, Clear
Boksburg Store : 16 In Stock
Transparent ABS filament for open source 3D Printers. High quality, constant diameter, bright constant colours for accurate repeatable prints. The filament comes on a plastic spool and is sealed in a plastic bag with dececant and packaged in a box (sometimes we remove the filament from the box to fit everything into your parcel). Each spool is marked with the type of filament, the recommended printing temperature and the manufacturing batch number. We have a lot of confidence in the filament we supply, because we use it ourselves.
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is commonly used in 3D Printers and throughout the plastic industry. It is selected for its toughness, temperature resistance and strength. ABS is available in a range of colors and is easy to print with. In 3D Printing, it is mostly used for functional components. It is the same material LEGO is made of.
- Amount: 1kg
- Colour: Transparent
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tollerance: +- 50 Micron
- Spool dimensions: OD = 200mm, ID = 54mm, Width = 67mm
- Recommended printing temperature: 240 Deg C
- Recommended bed temperature: 100-120 Deg C
- Recommended bed preparation: ABS Juice, Hairspray or Kapton tape
- Note: No additional cooling fan recommended for ABS