CRON Conductive PLA, 1.75mm, 200g
Boksburg Store : 3 In Stock
Cron conductive PLA for electric applications. This filament has a very high content of carbon powder so that the filament can conduct electricity. This means the filament can be used to make basic circuit boards or shields for EMI applications.
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament mass: 0.2kg
- Colour: Black
- Surface resistivity : (1.7-2.0~2.5) x 10^3Ω
- Material composition: PLA based
- Mechanical properties: 3 - 10% stronger than PLA
- Chemical compatibility: Bonds best to PLA, but it will also bond to ABS, PVA (for removable supports) and low temperature PET filaments.
- Storage and handling requirements: Keep the conductive filament as dry as possible and store under dry conditions. When not in use, keep in its original bag or a re-sealable bag with the original desiccant packet.