CRON Flexible Filament, 0.8kg, 1.75mm, Black
Boksburg Store : 1 In Stock
Black Flexible filament for open source 3D Printers. High quality, constant diameter, bright uniform colours for accurate repeatable prints. The filament comes on a plastic spool and is sealed in a plastic bag with desiccant and packaged in a box (sometimes we remove the filament from the box to fit everything into your parcel). Each spool is marked with the type of filament, the recommended printing temperature and the manufacturing batch number. We have a lot of confidence in the filament we supply, because we use it ourselves.
This flexible filament can be used to print the most amazing things, from wearable items, cell phone covers, toys, grips for handles, tires for R/C cars, pulley belts to shoes! It might be tricky to feed the filament at the beginning due to the flexibily of the filament, so the filament should be supported from the extruder gear to the hot end with a PTFE tube. Once that is sorted, it print very straight forward. Slow printing speeds are required (20-30mm/s) and the standard hot end (j-head or E3D hot end) will work perfectly.
- Amount: 0.8kg
- Colour: Black
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tollerance: +- 50 Micron
- Manufactured from: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Recommended printing temperature: 220 Deg C
- Recommended bed temperature: 50 Deg C
- Spool dimensions: OD = 200mm, ID = 54mm, Width = 67mm
- Note: An additional cooling fan can be used, but is not neccersary
- Recommended bed preparation: Hairspray on glass