CRON Silk Filament, 1kg, 1.75mm, Sky Blue
Boksburg Store : 0 In Stock
Silk filament for open source 3D Printers. High quality, constant diameter for accurate repeatable prints. The filament comes on a plastic spool and is sealed in a plastic bag with dececant and packaged in a box (sometimes we remove the filament from the box to fit everything into your parcel). Each spool is marked with the type of filament, the recommended printing temperature and the manufacturing batch number. We have a lot of confidence in the filament we supply, because we use it ourselves.
Silk filament is PLA based material, but with a silky look to it, like a pearly blue. This displays very well in big components with a lot of curves, like a flower vase. This material is more flexible than PLA, but prints very similar to PLA.
- Amount: 1kg
- Colour: Sky Blue
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: +- 50 Micron
- Spool dimensions: OD = 200mm, ID = 54mm, Width = 67mm
- Recommended printing temperature: 200 Deg C
- Recommended bed temperature: 60 Deg C
- Recommended bed preparation: Hairspray
- Note: Additional cooling fan recommended for Silk filament