Minimalist Extruder kit for 1.75 & 3mm filament
Boksburg Store : 0 In Stock
The Minimalist Extruder is an extremely compact direct drive extruder. The mounting interface of the stepper motor is used to mount the extruder. The design is a lot simpler than other extruder with less parts and less things that could go wrong. This extruder has been tested with 1.75mm and 3mm filament and interfaces with most standard hot ends like the J-Head and E3D All metal hot end.
This kit inludes:
- Plastic parts printed from ABS
- Machined filament gear
- All screws, nuts, bearings & springs required
- An assembly video is available on YouTube (Click here to view)
- Required to operate:
- NEMA 17 x 40mm, 1.8Deg/Step Stepper motor with 4000g.cm holding torque. Designed for 40mm stepper motor, but a stronger motor will also work.
- Hot end with standard interface like the J-Head and E3D All metal hot end
- Performance Specifications:
- Works with 1.75mm & 3mm filament
- Suitable for all common filament materials.
- Mounts to the same interface than the Wade's Extruder
- Adjustable spring preload on filament
- Very compact and simplistic design
- Light weight with regards to other extruders
- No parts or gears that wear out over time
- Please note: This kit does not include a stepper motor and hot end which will be required for operation.
- Copyright: This product is designed and manufactured by 3D Printing Sore.co.za and reserves the right on this product.