MKS 32-bit SBase V1.3 Controller Board
Boksburg Store : 2 In Stock
The MKS 32-bit SBase V1.3 controller board is a high performance controller board for a 3D printer, CNC machine or laser cutter. This controller board is designed and manufactured by Makerbase and is based on the Smoothie board. It runs a 32-bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768 processor for high performance and includes 5 onboard DRV8825 stepper driver with 1/32 micro stepping. Communication to the board is via USB or Ethernet and supply voltage is 12-24V. This makes it a very modular and powerful controller board.
- Board size: 146.5mm x 95mm
- Weight: 124 gram
- Voltage supply: 12 - 24V
- Stepper drivers: 5 x DVR8825 drivers (included onboard)
- Hot ends: Maximum 2
- Heated bed: Yes
- Controllable fans: 1 (Max)
- Compatible display: LCD 12864 or MKS TFT Touch Screen
- Endstops: Min and Max for X, Y and Z axis
- Thermistors: Maximum 3
Included in product:
- MKS 32-bit SBASE V1.3 Controller Board
- USB Cable
The board comes with USB cable, but does not include a micro SD card for the firmware.
For more info and setup instructions, please see this link.
Here is a very nice Instructable on setting up this board: Instructable link