Stepper motor driver, A4988, with heat sink
Boksburg Store : -4 In Stock
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes. There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program.
Comes with heat sink.
Features and Benefits:
- Low RDS (On) Output
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
- Mix with slow current decay modes
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- Internal UVLO
- Cross-current protection
- 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- Ground fault protection
- Load short-circuit protection
- Optional step five modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16