Stepper motor driver, MKS TB6600, 4.5A
Boksburg Store : 10 In Stock
The MKS TB6600 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This driver is capable of full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16th step modes to operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 45 V and ± 4.5 A. Compatble with all standard 3D Printer Controller boards. This makes it a powerful, yet cost effective stepper driver.
- PWM chopper-type, single-chip, bipolar, sinusoidal, micro-step, stepping motor driver.
- BiCD 0.13 (50 V) process, Lower Ron: 0.4 Ω(typ.).
- Output withstand voltage: VCC = 50 V.
- Output current: IOUT = 5.0 A (absolute maximum ratings, peak, within 100ms);IOUT = 4.5 A (operating range, maximal. value);More Stepper motors
- Thermal shut down (TSD) protection.
- Under voltage lock out (UVLO) protection.
- Over-current detection (ISD) protection.
- Double input port: Anti-reverse structure IDC haeder( 8pin symmetrical input) & HT-396-4pin input (suit for DIY).
- Stepless adjustable reference voltage.
- Compatible the CNC Stepper Motor.
- Offer an solution to change your CNC to 3D Printer.
- Board size: 50.5*50mm ; Carry 50*50*23mm aluminum Heat sink which build-in fix hole and connection hole.
- Auto half current, energy conservation.
- Photoelectric-isolation used in the input port.
- Programmable micro step - 1/1, 1/2A, 1/2B, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16.
This stepper driver is recommended to be used with bigger stepper motors requiring more current, like this motor: NEMA 23 x 115mm Stepper Motor
For more info, please see: http://reprap.org/wiki/MKS_TB6600