Stepper motor, NEMA 23 x 51mm, 1.8 Deg/Step
Boksburg Store : 82 In Stock
NEMA 23 stepper motors are used on bigger 3D printers and CNC machines. This is a high torque stepper motor and comes with 300mm leads.
The stepper driver we recommend with this motor is the MKS TB6600 or the Wantai DQ542MA stepper driver.
- Size: NEMA 23 (57mm x 57mm)
- Length: 51mm
- Step angle: 1.8 Degrees
- Rated voltage: 2.6V
- Current/Phase: 2.8A
- Resistance/Phase: 0.83 Ohm
- Inductance/Phase: 2.2 mH
- Holding Torque: 10.1 kg.cm (1.01 Nm)
- Number of leads: 4
- Weight: 0.61 kg
- Max Radial Force on output shaft: 75N (10mm from flange)
- Max Axial Force on output shaft: 15N