Stepper motor, NEMA 23 x 82mm, 1.8 Deg/Step
Boksburg Store : 13 In Stock
NEMA 23 stepper motors are used on big 3D printers and mid size CNC machines. This is a high torque stepper motor and comes with 300mm leads.
The stepper driver we recommend with this motor is the MKS TB6600 or the Wantai DQ542MA stepper driver.
- Size: NEMA 23 (56.4mm x 56.4mm)
- Length: 82mm ± 2mm
- Step angle: 1.8 Degrees
- Rated voltage: 3.6V
- Current/Phase: 3A
- Resistance/Phase: 1.2 Ohm
- Inductance/Phase: 4 mH
- Holding Torque: 22kg.cm (2.2 Nm)
- Number of leads: 4
- Weight: 1.09 kg
- Max Radial Force on output shaft: 75N (10mm from flange)
- Max Axial Force on output shaft: 15N