Taulman 910 Alloy Filament, 1.75mm, 1lb
Boksburg : Out of Stock
PCTPE stands for "Plasticized Copolyamide TPE". This means it is a chemical co-polymer of highly flexible nylon and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer). This gives you the touchness of nylon and the flexibility of an elastomer. PCTPE was developed for open source 3D Printers and are recommended for wearables, flexible mountings, cell phone covers and flexible medical applications.
- Spool weight: 1 lb (0.453 kg)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Printing temperature: 230 Deg C
- Bed Temperature: 40 Deg C
- Printing bed: Glass coated with diluted white PVA glue (Ponal wood glue diluted 50% with water)
- Nylon absorbs moisture from local humidity. If you hear a popping sound or see steam comming from the nozzle during printing, dry the filament by heating it in an oven to 60 Deg C for at least 4 hours.
- For more information visit: http://taulman3d.com