Titan Geared Extruder Kit for Bowden setup
Boksburg Store : 5 In Stock
- The Titan Geared Extruder is a small power house. It uses a NEMA 17 stepper motor (not included in this product) to drive the extruder and makes use of a gear reduction to increase the torque available to drive the filament.
We love this version, because it is very robust and well built. The down side is that it is mainly designed for a bowden setup with a 4mm PTFE tube feeding to the hot end. It can work in a direct driver setup as well, but all hot ends do not fit the interface for the hot end.
Please note: This product is not manufactured by E3D UK, but it a high quality generic version of the same design.
Required to operate:
- NEMA 17 x 40mm, 1.8Deg/Step Stepper motor with 4000g.cm holding torque or similar.
- Hot end
- Works with 1.75mm filament
- Suitable for ABS, PLA, Nylon, Flexible, T-Glase, Wood filament, PVA and PC filament.
- Adjustable spring preload on filament
- Compact design
- Firmware configuration: 456 steps/mm if used with a 1.8deg/step motor and 1/16th micro stepping
Please note: This kit does not include a stepper motor which will be required for operation.
We have created an assembly video showing how to assemble this kit. You can find the video below in Product Videos or by clicking here.