Titan Geared Extruder Kit
Boksburg Store : 3 In Stock
The Titan Geared Extruder is a small power house. It uses a NEMA 17 stepper motor (not included in this product) to drive the extruder and makes use of a gear reduction to increase the torque available to drive the filament. The other big advantage of this extruder is that it comes with 4 possible configurations:
- Direct drive with 1.75mm filament
- Direct drive with 3mm filament
- Bowden with 1.75mm filament
- Bowden with 3mm filament
- This makes it a very versatile setup to be used on various printers. This product is not manufactured by E3D UK, but it a high quality generic version of the same design.
- Required to operate:
- NEMA 17 x 40mm, 1.8Deg/Step Stepper motor with 4000g.cm holding torque or similar.
- Hot end
- Performance Specifications:
- Works with 1.75mm or 3mm filament
- Suitable for ABS, PLA, Nylon, Flexible, T-Glase, Wood filament, PVA and PC filament.
- Adjustable spring preload on filament
- Compact design
- Firmware configuration: 456 steps/mm if used with a 1.8deg/step motor and 1/16th micro stepping
- Please note: This kit does not include a stepper motor which will be required for operation.
- We have created an assembly video showing how to assemble this kit. You can find the video below in Product Videos or by clicking here.